- How to identify research gaps and the types of research gap
- How to organize literature and present summaries as part of the literature review
At the end of the session, students should be able to know how to summarize literature and write out a review. The literature review usually provides a detailed analysis of the research topic or theme from the perspective of existing or previous literature. It also critiques and proposes perspectives or ways of addressing the research problem or research questions.
The session will also explain Literature Referencing. The act of providing evidence for arguments and perspectives presented in literature write up – article, long essay, report and et cetera.
- References provided within the text or the body of the text
- Compiled references at the end of the text
- For Harvard style. Please refer to:
- For APA style. Please refer to: